Welcome to Classic Shirt Project!
In this project, we will cover steps of making a classic shirt with a yoke.
Classic Shirt Project Description:
- Semi-fitted classic button-up shirt
- Back yoke that extends to front shoulder
- Box Pleat or gathering options in the back and front
- Classic shirt collar with stand
- Sleeve, cuff and button placket
- More fitted option with darts
- Taping and measuring the dress form
- Draping with muslin over dress form,
- Classic Shirt sleeve drafting
- Drafting Collar with a stand
- Drafting Cuff and button placket
- Drafting shirt + Blouse foundation from personal Bodice block
- Cutting, Sewing instructions from YouTube are included